Saturday, July 24, 2004

The two best words in the English language: de-fault

So we have our first win in my Saturday soccer league. We even managed to beat the top placed team...by default. They didn't have enough players to play so we won 1-0 by default...well, you have to get that first win somehow. We still played (they just borrowed players from some other teams) but I really didn't have the energy. Last night we went to the Heart and Crown for some good times on the patio. Afterwards we decided to go back to Ive's friend Mark's house to watch a movie and drink some more. Good times continued until 4:30...a little late (or early, depending on how you look at it). So I didn't actually get to sleep until 5. And for some reason I was up before 9. Good thing I slept some this afternoon after getting back from car stereo shopping with Mike. His stereo for his car is going to be pretty sweet once it's installed. Tomorrow I plan on cracking down on that report and probably playing some more music, boy have I been regretting not playing more music in the last year.

No comments: