Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I Robot...well not really but you get the point

Ok, so I've seen a few good movies lately and I thought I should fill you in. First, in case you didn't see me mention it before, go see The Terminal. Not long after that I went to see Spiderman 2. Good movie, I liked it better than the first one, but that may also be because I've been playing the game so much (which is the best game I've played in a while too). Next was King Arthur. Now for those that know the fictional legends of King Arthur, this is a little different. They based the movie a bit more on the "real historical" legends rather than the fictional legends made based on "history" (I'm obliged to put the quotes in since I've already been given a hard time for saying that King Arthur might have actually existed in history). But I still liked the movie despite some lackluster comments from some people *cough* Wei and Mike *cough*. It had a decent enough amount of action with a decent enough story. It wasn't as good as I had hoped though (it didn't quite live up to my expectations of it being as good as First Knight). And lastly, in case you hadn't guessed from the post's title, I went to see I Robot tonight. It was a surpisingly good movie. I didn't expect a whole lot from it but I really enjoyed it. Even if you just take away the actual story, it's still interesting to me to see how the movie managed to portray the way life could be in 2035. Very cool. And the plot just adds to it (even if some of you will find it a little far fetched). So yeah, it's been a busy month for movies, and as far as I'm concerned, it won't change anytime soon with The Bourne Supremecy and The Village coming out. Happy movie going!

No comments: