Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I can't believe I forgot this

There is a new Less Than Jake album out! I can't believe I didn't post anything about it. I was just listening to it while packing and I just thought, "these are some awesome songs, wait, I don't think I've told anyone about this". For those of you that don't know who Less Than Jake are, they're only my favorite band. They're an awesome ska/punk band out of Gainsville, Florida and they've been around for quite some time. It's the kind of music that just gets me going no matter what mood I was in. Their new album (B Is For B-Sides) is a collection of b-sides that got cut from their last album. Most of these songs are good enough to even be on Anthem (their last album). Check them out on the web and then go buy an album or two if you like the upbeat music.
"Because is it whatever it takes to get you by? What's the right thing to do in this crazy mixed up life? Sad or sober or stong or with closed eyes. Would you still make all the right decisions? Would you accept someone's forgiveness in this life?

I've read all the books and I still don't have all the answers. And that's fine. Whatever it takes to get you by."
- Less Than Jake from Showbiz? Science? Who Cares?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's "their" buddy... not "they're". sorry, just felt like being a nitpicky little SOB. I'll give you a sucker if you can figure out who this is...