Monday, August 29, 2005

Pub Crawl + $1.50 Highballs = Trouble

Boy was I ever a mess last night. I went out on a 80's music themed pub crawl with my best friend Dan and a bunch of other people from Devon. We started out at the Druid on the south side of Edmonton before jumping on the bus to head to Bar Wild on Whyte Ave. We were only at the Druid for just over half an hour but the $2 Brahma beer special only started the night. Bar Wild had $1.50 highballs so Dan and I partook in those quite a bit. Next we took off to the Armory for some good drunken dancing. We were having a blast and this is where my night took an interesting twist. I say this because after this point I can't really say I recall much else. This almost never happens to me (only once before and only for a brief period of time) but at least when I woke up at Ryan's apartment this morning I still had both of my kidneys and wasn't too worse for wear. Allegedly we went to the Union Hall to finish off the night and apparently I was still up and about (though a little bit of a mess) so I don't really know why I can't remember that part of the night. Oh well, it was a ton of fun. I just want to thank my sister for taking care of me while I was out of commission at the end of the night and my partner in crime, Dan, for getting me out and being the other half of the Blues Brothers (see picture below). Good times...good times.

No comments: