Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Calm Between the Storms

I'm never really sure about how I feel at this time of the year. I have a break from most things and although these few days between Christmas and New Years are filled with reffing hockey, there is always some free time that I don't really know what to do with. This year I'm watching more hockey (World Juniors and Spengler Cup) than I'm reffing so I even have more free time. It's funny how we always look for more spare time when it gets busy but when we have some spare time it sometimes gets a little boring. People are gone and busy with families so at a time when it should be easier to get together with friends its often actually more difficult. I guess this gives me some time to clean up my room and the apartment at least. I'd feel better going into the new year living a little bit cleaner than I'm used to. Guess I can continue to play my new guitar as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't talk to me about storms jackass. :) I've been beset by non-metaphorical storms aplenty over the last few days. Saskatchewan sucks, and I've been forced to spend 3 days in this, the asscrack of the world. Note to anyone reading this: Do not attempt to drive accross Canada in the winter. Why the hell do we continue to live in this godforsaken country?