Monday, December 13, 2004

How long can I procrastinate?

I'm sitting here, two days before two exams. After sleeping in until 11, I finally get up but what do I do, (not study that's for sure) I go and watch sports highlights. Then I come back to check e-mail and of course post this. If only I could kick my own ass enough to study...I'm such a hypocrite.

Have to get studying now but no doubt with my short attention span I'll probably find something else to do soon enough instead of working. On another note, I've been listening to the band SR-71 quite a bit lately, check them out (the quote below just came through my playlist).

I don't mean to piss you off with things I might say
But when I try to shut my mouth they come out anyway
If you spoke your mind you might feel more connected
Until you get politically corrected
-SR-71 from Politically Correct

No comments: