Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Last day of classes

Well, all of a sudden it's the end of the semesters and finals are upon us (well, those of us in University anyway). I'd like to think that I could start studying for finals but somehow I still have one pointless assignment left to finish and hand in. Good thing it's in the class that I utterly hate and have problems understanding but since if I don't pass this class I don't graduate, I can't really not do some of this assignment (yes I am that slack and have done that before). I guess I should probably get back to work now so that I can go to RATT (Room At The Top, an on-campus bar for those that don't know what I'm talking about) for lunch and drinks in half an hour and not feel so guilty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for the last day of classes:
Hip hip hoo-ray!!
Hip hip hoo-ray!!
Hip hip hoo-ray!!

And one for the beer...
Woooooooooo Hooooooooo!