Thursday, December 16, 2004

Halfway through exams

So I had two exams yesterday, CMPUT 325 (Prolog and Lisp) and HIST 295 (History of 20th Century Warfare). The computing one in the morning was 3 hours long (I took almost the full time) and wasn't so great but I'm pretty sure I passed it so at least I'll pass the class (if I didn't pass I wouldn't graduate this year). History was almost the exact opposite. I had used almost all of my time studying to that point on computing and had only glanced at history so I took another look at history for the 2 hour break I had before the exam. I walked into the history exam (50 multiple choice) and finished in under 20 min. He didn't let us leave until half an hour into the exam but basically I had 10 min to sit and look over my answers and twiddle my thumbs. If I don't do extremely well on that exam I'll be very surprised.

Now all I have left to do is the two exams on Saturday (that's right, Saturday, yuck). My computing one then should be relatively easy since I have to answer two of the questions and type them up before going into the exam. My Organizational Analysis class is a toss up. I definitely have to do some major reading tomorrow but I think I'll be ok. After Saturday it's Christmas holidays for me until January 10th. Well, I'd better get back to studying.

No comments: