Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year

Well it's the beginning of a new year. Instead of reflecting back on the year past like I have been recently, I'm going to look to the year upcoming. What do I expect out of 2005?
- Graduation - after all my life of school, it's going to be weird to be "done"
- Career - coming off of the last point, I'm going to be entering the real world with a real job, and after the taste I had last year on my internship, I can't wait
- Travel - this still has a question mark next to it due to budget constraints and hinges on the career/job thing as well but I hope to make a trip across Canada

Other than that I look forward to more time with my family and friends and more good times like I have enjoyed in 2004. This is a bit of a year of change for me what with graduation and all, but I look forward to entering the "real world" and beginning the rest of my life.

No comments: