Thursday, January 13, 2005

It's Freaking Cold

I'm not one to complain about the winter much, I mean I usually handle the Canadian winter (especially in Edmonton) quite well...but even I'll admit that the last couple days were a little too much. My face froze between the bus stop and the 3 min walk home. Even a 20 second walk between buildings at the University made me frozen. Anyway, enough complaints about the weather. All of us have to live with it (well those of us where it is -25 as a HIGH).

So school is back in and it's looking like a relatively easy final semester for me. It's hard to believe this is my last semester of my degree. Time really has flown by. Lucky for me, I have no labs and no programming classes (but more papers) this semester so I have slightly less work than normal. I also managed to dump my night class (more than likely) for another option in the day so I don't have to worry about two three hour breaks on Tuesdays. Things overall are looking up.

Oh, and a couple of belated birthday wishes to Jarett and Adam since I missed talking to them on their birthdays.

No comments: