Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Winner and New Champion...

I'll post the tail end of my vacation (which no one's probably even interested in anymore) later but right now here's a quick update.

I'm going nuts right now. There aren't enough hours in the day. I have to figure out a way to pack, do my report, and finish up work while trying to see everyone one more time before I leave Ottawa. It's been a blast here and the new life I've created here is hard to leave. Some close friends that I've made here make it very, VERY hard to leave and there will always be good memories. Who knows, I may yet wind up back in O-town after I finish up at the U of A this year.

What else is new? As some that know my regular routine (if you can call it that) might know, it was the end of the pool season last night. We capped it off again with a tree style tournament...and I WON! I basically played the best pool I've ever played and ended up only losing one game out of the 3 best of three matches I played before sweeping Mike (who is a really good player and was playing well) 3-0 in the best of 5 final. Look out to my friends in Alberta, I actually know how to play pool now :)

No comments: