Monday, August 09, 2004

What a weekend

Wow, this weekend just flew by...but boy was it full of stuff. Friday night we went to Ive's house where her dad gave a few of us a lesson in wine tasting. I feel much more cultured now. And those newly aquired methods of wine tasting came in handy on Saturday night when we had a wine and fondue party at France and Ali's apartment. The rest of Saturday, when I wasn't playing soccer, was spent making squares for the dinner. Funny how we crammed like 15 people in their living room but it was a blast. France and Ali always throw a good party. So I crashed there on their couch that night at about 4 in the morning and then got home Sunday around 12:30...oops, too late for soccer practice. So I stayed home and napped/played guitar all afternoon when I really should have been doing my internship report. Then it was time to head out to Wei's for his housewarming BBQ. More good times. Wei and Esther have a nice little townhouse and we packed it with people. My team even won at Cranium (great game). So yeah, fun filled weekend. I'll post more on my vacation later today before I forget all that happened.

No comments: