Saturday, August 21, 2004

Music to check out

Now I'm assuming most of you have heard Yellowcard on Much Music or the radio by now but lately (especially since Warped Tour) I've been on a huge kick listening to them. Ocean Avenue is a great album that I can't seem to get enough of and some of their earlier songs are starting to find their way onto my MP3 player. So check the whole album out, not just the radio songs which, while great songs, aren't the best on the album.
Everybody here is livin'life in fear of fallin' out of line
Tearin' lives apart breakin' lots of hearts just to pass the time
And the eyes get red in the back of your head
This place will make you blind
Put it all behind me and I'll be just fine
-Yellowcard from Back Home
Also, I've been listening to Michael Tolcher again and Something Corporate. Two great softer sounds that seem to mellow me out like a lot of Switchfoot stuff. And then there's always my favorite band, Less Than Jake. Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know what's firing through the stereo and computer while I'm packing stuff up. Guess it's almost time to pack up the rest of my CDs and I'll have to go on MP3s alone.
When all the things that you've been thinking
has you so confused and so unglued
your head is spinning
well we've all felt the same inside
-Less Than Jake from Is This Thing On?

No comments: