Monday, November 29, 2004

So tired

Last time I ref three midget games in one day. Too bad the most important one, the 'AA' call that I had at the end of the night was my worst game. Oh well, I've had worse games and I know they've had worse refs. So I started looking at guitars (which is the big thing I'm asking for for Christmas). I'm still looking and I haven't really priced out much (I've only gone to two or three places) but right now there are a few models that interest me. Check these out and tell me what you think (even if you don't know much about guitars, just tell which one is the best looking):

Ibanez: PF60SCE, AEG10, AEL20
Yamaha: FG423S
Yamaha Guitars

For the Ibanez site you need to click the accoustic guitar tab and then find the model on the left. I'm thinking a blue one if you haven't guessed, but I could also go with a black one or even the traditional boring old light brown. Well, I'm done playing around with Dan's guitar for the night and I'm pretty tired so it's probably a good time to go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took a look at mine Dave. The FG423S is the same as mine. (sans the blue fade finish of course) I'd go with that. The Ibanez we wuz looking at has a pickup or mic so it can be amped, which is kind of nice, but not really all that useful. And if they're putting electronics in there, they are scrimping on something else. besides, you've played mine enough to know you like it... just my 2 cents.