Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Breathing room

Well it's been a bit stressful the last few days but I think I'm going to make it. I think it's mostly because I got a little lucky though. My computing assignment got pushed back until next Tuesday so I can at least leave that until I'm finished with everything else. Unfortunately my paper analyzing an organization is still due on Thrusday and it's still not done. I do have my final internship paper done though and the midterm, sorry, "quiz" on Monday went very well (especially considering the preparation, or lack there of, that went into it). Even with the Hip concert tomorrow, I should have time to finish my paper and be done the week of hell. Oh, and poker and BBQ at my place Friday night for those that are interested. Now to bed for some rest.

One more thing, here's a funny little link Darren sent me, check it out...
IQ and American Election Results

No comments: