Friday, November 12, 2004

Where did all this work come from?

So I'm a little pressed for time this weekend, good thing it's a long one. I unwisely chose to spend most of yesterday drinking and watching movies with friends so I again wasted enough time to make the rest of the weekend a crunch (even if it's 3 days). My second history midterm (even though he calls it a quiz) is on Monday but it's the least of my worries. I have two more assignments and two more papers due this week. Really should have started on some of those earlier. Guess I never learn.

Well, just thought I'd fire off this update in case some of you were wondering why I disappear this weekend and at the start of this week. At least I have the Tragically Hip concert to look forward to on Wednesday night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have 2 papers and 2 assignments due, and you are even considering going to the Hip? What are you thinking? Really.

Dave said...

I figure it's a just reward for the work I did this weekend...even if I still have a whole lot left for the next three days.

Anonymous said...

Your reward is Christmas vacation.

Anonymous said...

two assignments and two papers? please. If I had that much time on my hands I'd be out doing lines off a stripper's back all night. now that's a reward.

Anonymous said...

Lines off a stripper's back? What about out of a dead hooker's chest cavity (Purity Test 2003, anyone? No?)? The best thing about that reward would be the anti-STD medication you'd have to take. I hear it tastes like grape!