Thursday, November 25, 2004

Hard to believe

Well a few things actually...

1. That I've been back in Edmonton for 3 months now...wow, doesn't seem like it's been that long. I have yet to see a few friends (which is pretty sad on both of our parts) and others I just haven't seen as much as I want to (due to busy schedules mostly).

2. That I managed to win some money at poker all of the last 3 weeks :)

3. Related to point #1: that it's nearing the end of my last (hopefully) fall semester at university (at least for the time being). With two weeks of classes left to go there is only a minimal amount of work to wrap up for this semester besides finals. I also have to make sure that taking the courses I plan on taking next semester ensure my graduation (assuming I pass everything of course). Speaking of which, I'm planning on switching some classes but I'm unsure of what to take. I have at least one business option and an approved option to play with so if you have any suggestions let me know.

Well, one thing that I can believe is that it's late again and I'm not in bed yet. Seems to be happening too often these last few weeks. Hopefully I can get back to some semblance of a regular sleeping pattern soon. Maybe that would help me stay awake in a few of my classes too :)

No comments: