Thursday, October 21, 2004

This is the perfect time to panic

Well, my presentation went ok even though I went over time and I think I talked a little fast at times. I also managed to notice how I said "so" too much, but I guess that's better than "umm". So now that that's done, I only have to do my final essay and I'm done with all my work in that class. The problem now becomes my other stupid computer classes. My project class is actually starting up the project so that's not too bad but in 325 I'm getting slaughtered. I have an assignment that is due on Friday night (or Sunday if I use 2 grace days) and I'm not even close to finishing it. In fact, I've barely started. It's really too bad that I just don't care anymore. The worst thing is that I actually sat down and tried hard to work on it last night and I really didn't get anywhere.

Midterms went as well as can be expected so far. With my computing one still to come of course. Yesterday I wrote my history exam to make up for missing it when I was gone to Ottawa on Friday. Nothing like doing a test in 20 min. Hopefully that's also a sign of me knowing what I'm doing and I'll do ok.

I also went out and bought a new referee jersey last night. You may ask yourself this question: "If he's reffing then why doesn't he have a jersey already?" Well, it's because I'm stupid and I left it at the arena a few weeks ago and it wasn't there when I went to find it. How I managed that I don't know but I can't keep borrowing Dean's jerseys forever so I went out and splurged and bought a new one. I find it a little hard to choke down an expense like that where I really shouldn't have had to do it but oh well, I'll make back that money in games I do this weekend.

No comments: