Thursday, October 14, 2004

Back to the East

Well, I've only been away for just over a month and a half but I'm already going back. Ottawa is just that appealing...well, and I'm going to France and Ali's wedding. It'll be great to see everyone again, I can't wait. I get there Friday afternoon so I'll have time Friday night to go out and see people. Then all Saturday is wedding stuff and Sunday is open for recovery and more visiting. I get back Monday just before lunch from an early morning flight. The only downfall to this trip is that I lose the weekend to do school work, but who am I kidding, I'd just slack off and not do it anyway and it's more important to go visit my friends in Ottawa. Between midterms coming up and my big group computing project starting to get busy, I really don't have as much free time as I like to think. Hopefully after next week when two midterms and my presentation are out of the way I will realize how much more I have to do. Well, back to the presentation so I can get it mostly done before I leave on Friday morning.

I'm falling into memories of you
Things we used to do
Follow me there a beautiful somewhere
A place that I can share with you
-One Year, Six Months by Yellowcard

No comments: