Monday, October 25, 2004

Assignment's done...sort of

Well, the deadline's come and gone and despite me finishing only half of the assignment, I'm strangely satisfied with what I finished. What I did finish seems to work so that means I at least know what I'm doing for some things in this useless class, right? Now I just have to figure the rest of it out for Thursday's midterm.

So besides the midterm, this week is looking pretty tame. As of now I only have one game to ref next weekend (Junior B on Friday) and just one easy orgnizational analysis assignment to do besides the midterm. That means Thursday night is poker night again. I know Jay's got the bug to play and so do I after two weeks off. On a related note, I hear my friend Gordon in Ottawa won $1500 US in an online tournament this weekend. HOLY #%*&!

No comments: