Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Presentation Time

So I'm up early this morning because today is a big day. Not only do I have my Organizational Analysis midterm but I also have my internship presentation. So typical me, I was up until 1:00 in the morning trying to fix a few last things up. It's not that it wasn't done before that, it's just that I actually had too much (hard to believe) and I had to find places to speed it up. Not to mention that I had to look through my pictures for some pictures of friends and the other interns to throw in.

Obviously I'm back from my trip to Ottawa now...and what a trip it was! The wedding was nice and the reception was a whole lot of fun. Amazing how much I'll dance with a few drinks in me and when I really feel like having a good time. We also went out for a really nice dinner with about 22 people (basically all the younger people that weren't in the wedding party). Besides the wedding I also got to go out and see most of my friends which was great. It's too bad I couldn't stay longer and I'm beginning to see how much I really miss everyone and life in Ottawa in general. Who knows, I could end up back there next summer, you never know.

So thanks to Wei and Esther for letting me stay with them and keeping me full of food. And thanks to Ive for organizing the dinner and otherwise being our cabby for Friday night. And of course, congratulations and thank you to France and Ali for getting married and giving me an excuse to get back to Ottawa. I know they'll live a long and happy life together. It's a good thing I booked my flight early too, because as much school work I have to deal with, I don't think even I could have justified going if my ticket hadn't been booked already. Well, I'd better get to school and start studying, maybe it'll take my mind off of this presentation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it was a lot of fun having you back. You better end up here in the summer...it's just not the same without you around. Good luck with the midterm and presentation, and keep in touch.

KAK