Tuesday, June 08, 2004

My visitor

Well like I said earlier, the lack of posts can be blamed on my sister being here visiting. We had a good time (well I had a good time and I assume she did too). It was good seeing her again. I wish more people would visit but I understand that a lot of people are too busy (or student poor) to take a trip across the country.

Anyway, Julie and I pretty much spent most of our time in the Market and around downtown. One night we went out shopping and touring around, another day we went to the Parliament buildings and the War Museum, and yesterday was spent rollerblading and at the Museum of Civilization before taking her to the airport to leave. I also got to hang out with my cousin Kayla (who I haven't seen in a while though she lives in the big O) and my best friend Dan's sister (who is also my sister's good friend). You know there is actually a lot of good live music going on around Ottawa, even on a Sunday night. We went bar/pub hopping all night (about 5 or 6 places) catching live music before settling on my favorite pub, the Heart and Crown. There we caught the Eric Eggleston Band who absolutely rocked! Good times, good times.

No comments: