Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Finger Eleven

Went to the Finger Eleven concert at the Capital City Music Hall tonight with Jay, Larisa, Jason, and Ryan. Awesome concert! The stage presence was amazing and Rick Jackett and James Black (the guitar players) kicked ass. The band that opened, No Motiv, wasn't too bad either. Neither was the local opening band, Exact Match. All in all, I've been blessed with some pretty good music lately (as if you haven't noticed by now), thus, more quotes:

"I'm on my way, on the gold brick path.
I'm on my way, where the sad ones laugh."
-Eric Eggleston from Dames are Swell

"You should try to remember the good times and the high life"
-Finger Eleven from Good Times

And the one that fits me best right now:

"You’ll never find out now
That all these absent elements
Build your comfortable defense stronger still
Like an emptiness"
-Finger Eleven from Absent Elements

No comments: