Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Cleaning sucks

Well I've been busy for the last two nights cleaning my room and generally tidying up the place since Julie (my sister) is coming to visit for a few days starting tomorrow. It'll be good to see her again. I guess it's also good that she's coming since it forces me to clean my room and such. It hasn't been this clean since I moved into this room, actually it wasn't even this clean then.

On another note, I went and saw The Day After Tomorrow yesterday (ok so I took a quick break from cleaning) and it wasn't that bad. As far as mass disaster movies go (Armageddon, Deep Impact, etc) it's probably my new favorite. I suggest you go see it on cheap Tuesday like I did though, it's no super blockbuster worth paying the insane ticket prices for. Well, I leave you with another music quote (I was listening to some stuff while cleaning that I haven't listened to for a while):

"If it's real for me do I have to prove it to you?
Why do revelations fade to cold blue untruths?
It's oh so relative subservient in total to one's perspective."
-Bad Religion (Epiphany)

No comments: