Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter Weekend!!

Okay, okay, I missed the regularly scheduled posts this week. It was a busy week though and quite frankly I just crashed most of the nights this week (good thing it's an extra long weekend). I'll get back to the regularly scheduled program next week. So Happy Easter weekend to all.

Most of my friends in Ottawa are gone home/have family plans this weekend so it looks to be a pretty lazy weekend. I had a grand plan to make supper for those still here but it seems that there is only 4 people really interested. Oh well, I'm going to make one heck of a ham dinner to show up those that doubt my culinary skills (I'm actually a little excited to actually make a big meal for people for once - well not for once but it has been a while). I'm also making a Babka (sweet-ish bread that my Grandma always makes). I'm just hoping I don't screw it up but I know I'll never live up to her awesome food.

Well, I'd better get to bed so I can get up early tomorrow. I need to clean up this sty so I can watch hockey and bake Saturday night and then cook Sunday afternoon (after going to church of course). Enjoy your weekend, be it with friends and family or a relaxing weekend alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too David! Wish you were here in Jasper with us - we are thinking of you and miss you.
Love,
Us