Friday, April 20, 2007

Not the best time to feel sick

We'll call this my update for yesterday since I felt like complete garbage last night and was still bad this morning. I think it's my body's way of telling me I tried to do to much this week on not enough sleep (and possibly not enough food). With running class starting (and an extra run thrown in), two intense volleyball matches, and all the packing for tomorrow's move, I really haven't had enough rest this week. Hopefully I can finish packing early tonight and then have a good sleep before getting up to go the Uhaul tomorrow morning.

So about those two volleyball matches...we lost both of them. Yep, that's right, the #1 seed in the B-tier lost in the finals and the #1 seed in the A-tier lost in the semi-finals. Sucky! Both teams I played on just didn't step up the play enough when the other team did. This was especially true in the B-tier final. That being said, it wasn't like we played bad, the other team just played the best volleyball they've played all year and we didn't step it up to match them. Oh well, there's always next year.

One other thing I didn't mention when I talked about the end of the year for patrolling is that I was the recruit of the year (well one of two) at Mont Cascades (the hill I patrol at). I was honored to be recognized even though I don't think I did too much special this year. I'm already looking forward to next year's ski season but I think I'll enjoy the beautiful weather this summer first and spend some time on the beach (playing volleyball) and the field (playing ultimate).

Well I should get back to packing but before I do, here's a link to a little animation/video that video game nuts like me will enjoy: Haloid.

No comments: