Friday, April 29, 2005

Done and Done (Yay me!)

I finished all my exams and it is rumoured that I passed all my courses so I'm done...for real this time. I still find it hard to believe that I've finished a university degree. I feel like I should be going back to school next year but I guess now it's time to join the real world and get a job.

I guess all the luck I've been having ran out yesterday after my last exam because my car broke down yesterday on the way to a friend's house to help her with her taxes. The block and thermostat are shot and it needs a bunch of other tune up stuff done so something like $725 worth of work is getting done today. Hopefully I'll have it back tonight but you never know. I would have liked to go to the driving range today but without a car and with snow once again falling to the ground outside, that's looking a little unlikely. I supposed I'll just have to sit inside and play video games and look for a job. Oh well.

No comments: