Monday, April 25, 2005

The Season is upon us

It's that time of year again...golf season has begun. I guess it kind of began for me last week at the driving range but I never feel quite right until the first actual round is done. And in that case I don't know if that is even acurate since we only played 9 holes(well 9 + a few more). I managed to shoot a respectable 10 over on the first 9. Not quite as good as my 2 over from last years first 9 and a far cry from my first round of 86 last year but I'll take it. It's been so nice out lately that half of my free time has been spent thinking about getting out on the course so I'm glad I managed to do it this afternoon. I'll probably get a full round in next weekend sometime but until then, I have to study and finish up my last exam.

So if anyone wants a partner for a round starting next week, I'm there. Guess it's time to get to bed so I can get up early and study...ha ha, right.

No comments: