Thursday, April 21, 2005

Two exams to go

Well I finished my final paper for my Organizational Analysis class and did my Marketing test today so I am now only two tests away from finishing my university degree (if all goes as planned). I have the big test tomorrow in my computing logic and formal systems class but once that's done I think the stress will decline a bunch. I think the stress is responsible for the cold (cough, headache, and stuffy nose) but it could also be all the coughing that Kelsey did last week in class...hmm. Now if only I could get rid of these knots in my shoulders...any offers for a massage (girls only please Jay)?

Well I'd better get a few more hours of studying done before I crash for the night and get some much needed rest. Time to turn back on the Less Than Jake studying music...

"So I'll let you know
If you need, somewhere to go
I'll be listening when you call
And I'll be there if you fall off
If you need someone to believe in you,
I'll let you know I will."
-Less Than Jake from The Brightest Bulb Has Burned Out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your big exam!!! And on your papers too!
The big job hunt will soon be on....

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from ya Dave!! Yeah!! You are almost done FOREVER!! wow am i jealous- lol well I would be except I never have to do any work here in Australia- lol that's nice. And it's plus 30 out today.. and sunny... and a day off... lol sorry I'll stop rubbing it in! I think I'm going to call home in a bit so I hope you are there! Love ya Dave! ~Me (Julie)

Dave said...

Well I'd be jealous of the temp but I'm going to enjoy the nice weather we've been having here...and I don't have school tomorrow either! HA! Guess I'll have to go out and enjoy the nice weather by studying outside. Too bad I can't do it on the beach like you though.