Friday, May 28, 2004

The weekend is almost here

For a short week it sure took a while to be finished with, but at least I got a lot done at work. Unfortunately last night, we got taken to the cleaners in soccer. Hopefully next week will be better. Tomorrow: beach volleyball tourney and a friend's (Mike's) 30th birthday (he doesn't want to go quietly into that good night). I think tonight will probably just be simple night at home watching movies and playing video games or something. Maybe I'll just sit and listen to my Michael Tolcher album some more, or the newest Switchfoot album which also rocks in a different from the mainstream kind of way. Have a good weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I checked out your Michael Tolcher, and although I've never heard him before, I like him.. thank you for putting me on the true path to Enlightenment ;) Kayla

Dave said...

Well if you want to hear more let me know and I can lend you (or burn you) his CD.