Monday, May 31, 2004

A little bit about some good music

Ok, so I've been going on and on about some of the music I'm listening to right now. For some reason I'm really back into the emo type stuff and some different other stuff. So I go on about Michael Tolcher, Maroon 5, and Switchfoot...well now I'm going to start singing the praises of Something Corporate. Great band, pretty much emo. I love their stuff. Jay has their latest album ripped and I just bought their previous one for only $10 at HMV. So it's that and Michael Tolcher that are filling my (relatively new) MP3 player right now. I'm reripping them at a lower quality so I can hopefully fit some of my Switchfoot album on there too. Just a suggestion, check out some of these bands if you like that kind of music, you're really missing out. I leave you with this:

Where I used to think that this life would be good,
And I would do things that I thought that I should,
And no one's gonna tear me down.
-Something Corporate (from Cavanaugh Park on Leaving through the Window)

No comments: