Thursday, May 13, 2004

Summer is in the air

Well today officially clinches it: winter is gone for another year (well until October when the snow flies again). It was 28 degrees here (in Ottawa)! What a beautiful day. Unfortunately I didn't go to soccer practice tonight due to the heavy thunderstorm and rain warning (and it did rain so it's probably good I didn't go). But with the weather changing and the A/C coming on soon (hopefully), it's definitely time to start wearing shorts (which I did today). With soccer starting to get rolling, including me getting a goal in our first exhibition game, I'm spending more time outdoors. Now all I have to do to officially kick off summer is get in a round of golf...which should happen on Sunday. Well, enjoy the nice weather if you have it.

No comments: