Sunday, May 23, 2004

Long weekend update

It's hard to believe that the May long weekend is here already. It's funny to think that I've been here in Ottawa for over a year! Well, this long weekend isn't quite the same as last year. Last year as soon as we got here it was PARTY PARTY PARTY. It seems like everyone is taking it a bit easier this summer. But all is not lost, we have a friend from Alberta here visiting right now. So yesterday we went to the Tulip Festival and today I belive there are some museum visits before we go to Shrek 2.

On another happy note, I got my MP3 player on Friday. It rocks! I can actually start jogging and rollerblading now that I have some tunes to listen to. Oh, and something I forgot to mention earlier that is music related: Michael Tolcher's first album came out a couple of weeks ago. I told some people about him before but if you want to check some of his stuff out go to www.michaeltolcher.com. You can listen to some of his stuff on the website. It's just like I warned some of you about Maroon 5 being big and look at them now. This guy will be good if he can get the airplay, check him out. Have a good long weekend everyone.

No comments: