Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Parties

Of course I forgot to post about the other happenings of last weekend earlier so I'll put in a quick summary here. Friday was a Fondue party at Anne-Marie's place celebrating Christmas and her birthday (Happy Birthday AM!). A good time was had by all. Check out JP's site for pictures of the event (I linked his page on the right side of the page now). Saturday night, after skiing, was a Secret Santa gift exchange and dinner at Renata's new house in Barrhaven. Even though I was feeling incredibly sick and tired, I managed to have a good time. Almost all of the pre-planned parties are done now, just the division party from work to go (this Friday at lunch). After that if I'm not in the holiday spirit then I guess I'm just a grinch.

2 comments:

Adam said...

what days are you in Edmonton for?

Dave said...

I'm in Edmonton from Dec 22nd until Jan 1st. I'll be in Red Deer from the 24th to the 26th though.