Sunday, November 26, 2006

New Design and New Links!

Well, I finally got around to altering my template some. Of course I only picked a pre-made template again but hey, it's different right. And as Arby's tells us, "different is good" (I watch too many commercials).

So let me know what you think and what I should be adding/changing (even if I should change everything because the design is an eyesore or something). And check out the links on the right side. I just typed in most of them by memory so if some of them don't work, let me know.

Anyway, I'm going to get some sleep now. All these changes are making my head spin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, looks good. The old one you had been using was OK, but I'd seen it way too many times on other people's sites as well. This one is cleaner looking too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and forgot to add:

Mmmmmmmmmmm... Arby's.

Anonymous said...

looks good d mike!
do you have facebook?
~Julz

Dave said...

What's a facebook? You mean a picture section?

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Mike?

Dave said...

Michael is my middle name...some family (my parents and my sister) sometimes call me D-Mike (first initial+middle name).