Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Happy Hump Day

Mid-week...and it's a good day. It's a beautiful warm sunny day outside in Ottawa and though I'm stuck inside at a course, at least I can look out the window. And it was nice to be outside this morning. The other reason it's a good day, volleyball tonight. It's playoff time in the Statscan league and we are looking to win the whole B division. It should be an easy game tonight but I'm sure it'll be fun. Tomorrow I'm subbing for the same competitive team I subbed for last week. Hopefully my legs hold up a little better this week. Well, break's over so it's time to get back to the wonderful world of SAS *yuck*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i must admit i'm not impressed. i thought you were an avid blogger- nothing this month at all yet! (lol yes i know it's still early) but i am procrastinating from homework and was expecting to get an update on you!! update on the oilers- we kicked butt against gretzky's team the other day!!! made my night!!
One week left of school!! whooo
ciao