Sunday, March 27, 2005

Long weekend of hockey

Well this has been a bit different of an Easter weekend for me. All my family is gone, my sister still in Australia (on a weeklong trip to Ayers Rock) and my parents are out on a spring break cruise in the Caribbean. So I'm stuck back in snowy (but gradually improving) Edmonton. This weekend is the end of the year Bantam 'AAA' tournament out in Spruce Grove so I have 5 of those games to do. The semi-final game I did tonight was actually probably the best game I've done all year. Hard hitting, fast-paced good hockey. And I was extremely happy with the game I called too so I was in a very wierd happy and energetic mood afterwards. It's too bad that I didn't get out to the Universiy Cup to see the Golden Bears play like I had planned but hopefully I can still get a ticket to the final.

Happy Easter everyone and enjoy the rest of the long weekend!

"Close my eyes
And move to the back of my mind
Where worries are washed out to sea
See the changes
Peoples faces blurred out
Like sun spots or raindrops"
-Yesterday's Feelings by The Used

No comments: