Thursday, February 03, 2005

Has it been that long

Ok, so it's been a while since I took the time to sit down and post something. The last two weeks really haven't been overly busy but I just haven't sat down to write. Right now I'm just starting to reach the point where I actually have to start working at my school work on a regular basis. This lack of labs thing is a real plus and I seem to have a lot less work to do than usual. Unfortunately this builds up my regular slack attitude which breeds too much complacency about assignments and tests that are worth more because of the smaller number of them. I'm facing the daunting task of reading several chapters of Marketing tonight to prepare for what should (hopefully) be an easy multiple choice test tomorrow. Midterms aren't coming in bunches this semester which is a nice change but assignments are starting to become due so I really should get going on those anyway.

Some highlights from the second half of January include a huge amount of ice freezing my car in followed by some unusually warm weather followed by some more crazy cold and warm streaks. Right now it's something like 7 degrees out but by the weekend it's supposed to drop to a high of -15. See that just doesn't make sense...Mother Nature, pick a season. Another highlight was being a linesman for the Midget 'AAA' All-Star game in Spruce Grove last weekend. It was faster than pretty much any game I've done to this point and was a lot of fun. Some of those kids might even end up in the NHL someday if they ever settle the stupid CBA talks...but I'll bitch about that later probably.

I'm going to try to get back to posting regularly again so they'll probably be something else up by the end of the weekend but for now, I've got a Marketing textbook to read.

Oh, and a heads up to those out East (and by East I mean Ottawa), I'll probably be coming out there for my reading week break (Jan 21-27) if someone's kind enough to lend me a couch to crash on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. It's February.