Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The week for kids who can't read good

Yep, it's reading week! And not a moment too soon. It's nice to have a break from school for a week, especially since it gave me the chance to come back to Ottawa to visit again. I just got to Ottawa yesterday and I'm already enjoying myself despite the fact that many other people I know chose to use this week to go some place warm. I went back to my old pool league last night and was happy to see a pretty good crowd including many people that I haven't seen since last August. I even ended up winning 4 games even though I hadn't played for quite a while (granted I was in the B tier). So far I don't have a whole lot of plans here besides relaxing and having intentions to visit with people so if you're in Ottawa and you want to get together, let me know.

No comments: