Sunday, September 19, 2004

Reffing season is here again

Well, I reffed my first hockey game today. It's good to be back at it but boy am I out of shape. I wasn't too short of breath but my legs were just killing me. It's also hard to skate when your muscles cramp up on you. Time to go to the gym. Anyway, the game went ok and I'm looking forward to my next one already.

I also played in the Campus Rec Golf tournament yesterday. My team of three came in tied for third with a -10. Pretty impressive but I guess not quite good enough to win. On the first hole I hit a 280 yard drive and then chipped in and got us an eagle! Anyway, it was a good time and I played quite well. I hope to get out again at least once before the end of the season but hopefully it stays warm enough for me to get out a couple of times.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Man, what a team!!
Those guys were great. Minus 10 from a bunch of rag tag posers...pretty stinking sweet. A full team effort. But Becker definately led the charge. Big drives, clutch putts, you name it. And you thought he was only sexy.