Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Poker...not until next week

Unfortunately, the plans for poker tomorrow just aren't going to work. I didn't get enough response and I guess I should probably do my assignment that is due on Thursday anyway since I didn't do it tonight. Plus I might end up reffing. Oh well, there's always this weekend or else if I end up going to Jasper we can just start it up on next Wednesday.

So today I realized how much I'm going to actually have to do homework and reading and stuff this semester. October is going to be hell but I guess that's just me trying to get back into school. I managed to pull it off before with more work and even more stuff to keep me busy so I should be able to do it again. It shouldn't even be that bad even with my huge CMPUT 401 group project keeping me busy. Just a little intimidating when you start filling in a planner (yep, I'm actually trying to use one this year) and you don't see more than three days in a row without an assignment or test or something. I know, I know, suck it up...I will.

And on that note, guess I should read a few chapters to catch up tonight before I go to bed.

No comments: