Sunday, May 03, 2009

From Camry to Malibu

As I mentioned before, I just bought a new car. Yesterday morning I went and picked it up. I'm really happy with my choice. Even with some of the stupid drivers on the road, I couldn't help driving around with a smile on my face yesterday.

The sad part is that in getting a new car, I had to say goodbye to my old one. Granted, it was getting on in years and it's seen a lot of kilometers but that car still felt like a pair of broken in jeans. It just felt comfortable and still drove very well. There was the matter of the huge dent in the hood from ice falling off of the garage a couple years ago and the broken driver door handle on the outside from the door being frozen shut and me trying to pull it open, but it still held its own. I'll miss the Camry but I think I'll be happy with the new Malibu for many years to come.

Here's a few pictures of the old car and the new one...






















































There are more pictures up on my Facebook page if you want more.

No comments: