Thursday, March 22, 2007

V-Ball Week

This week was filled with volleyball. Tons of volleyball. Monday, we won 4-1, yesterday my B-team won 5-0 (as usual), and tonight my A-team won another match 4-1. Both teams are first in their tiers and we'll be getting a bye in the first round of the playoffs (which start after next week). Boy am I tired after all that hitting. Luckily, I have tomorrow off so I can get caught up on my sleep and get some cleaning done around the apartment.

Oh, and for those that haven't seen 300 yet...go see it, especially if you like war/action movies with some gore. If you're a woman (or a guy) who doesn't like that kind of movie, you can pass and go to one of the chick flicks out right now instead. Or coming tomorrow...TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)!! Sweet!! I've been told it's a good new rendition. I can't wait to see it.

Well, off to bed now. I'm beat. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Adam said...

"all that hitting" is a good thing to be tired from when playing volleyball. Much better than "all that getting my ass kicked." Go team!