Monday, February 12, 2007

Who says volleyball isn't a workout?

So tonight was filled with volleyball. I played with my Statcan A-tier team from 5-7 and then with my Statcan B-tier team from 7-9. Boy am I exhausted. My legs felt like Jello and it required tremendous effort to walk sometime around 7:40 (second game of the second match). At least I caught a second wind which was enough to keep me going until I got home and could collapse on the couch. And since I am so tired and I just finished making some of my "famous" butterscotch/peanut butter squares for the bake sale at work tomorrow, I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Any thoughts on the Oilers trading Bergeron, and their chances on this road trip and the playoffs?

And yes, volleyball is a workout. Quality game. Keep warm.

-atom bomb!

Dave said...

They have to win the rest of this roadtrip to have a shot. The Bergeron trade is an interesting one. I think it might be okay in the long run but I think we might have been able to get more.