Monday, February 05, 2007

The day after Super Sunday

Well, I just got home from pool so that means it's time for the Monday update (ha, and I'll be some of you thought I'd already let it slide). This weekend was, of course, the Superbowl. Now I'm not a huge fan of the NFL but I do watch the odd game from time to time and I'm all for getting together to watch sporting events. Luckily Andrew was kind enough to invite a bunch of us over to watch it; a good time was had by all (except the Chicago Bears).

Before the party yesterday I was at curling. We lost again but I felt some improvements near the end. My sense of weight is still horrible and I seem to throw too hard often but when we finished 10 minutes early (not enough time for another end) I decided to practice by throwing all 16 rocks back to the start. That helped me get a better sense but if any of you curlers out there have a way for me to better judge my weight when I'm throwing, I'm all ears.

Well, that's it for now, I'm heading to bed so I can get up in time for French tomorrow. Enjoy your week.

No comments: