Sunday, January 21, 2007

Quick update

As you might have noticed, I finally got my New Year's/Christmas vacation post up. I'd saved it as a draft and never actually got around to finishing it until tonight. I'm going to get back to regular posting soon. In fact, I think I'm going to try scheduled postings. Something like regular updates on Mondays and Thursdays or something with possible other postings when I'm in the mood. I also want to start a link of the week where I either link to a specific article or page that I find interesting. I'll try to start that this week sometime.

For now though, not a whole lot to report. Work continues, pool continues, volleyball continues with one small addition: I'm playing in both the A and B divisions in the Statcan volleyball league. Ski Patrolling is picking up now that I'm fully qualified (finished my on hill training and got my jacket last week) and now that we actually have some snow (in addition to all the fake stuff). And curling just started up tonight. It's tons of fun but I have a long way to improve. Practice makes perfect I guess.

Oh, and big news...I finally got a Wii. For those that are wondering if I misspelt a word...the Wii is Nintendo's newest console with a motion sensing controller. Very cool and tons of fun. I can't wait to get some more controllers and try out some of those multiplayer games. Zelda is occupying what little free time I have right now though. Anyway, that's it for me for now. Look for the start of regular postings coming soon.

No comments: