Sunday, May 14, 2006

Some Assembly Required

Welcome to the house (apartment) that Ikea built...or rather, the house that Ikea delivered (or sold me) in pieces for me to assemble. Since I have been living here for 3 months now, I figured it was about time I finished furnishing the place. There is a story behind the troubles in getting all the furniture but I'll save that for later for those few people that haven't heard me whine about it yet (let me know if anyone actually wants the full story). Without further ado, here's my little virtual tour...enjoy!

The View (on today's cloudy day):


The kitchen and front hall (still a little messy from last night's housewarming):


Several views of the living room:






And the bedroom:



Hopefully this gives everyone a little better idea of my place. Pictures are better than words. I know the walls are really white and I need to get something to put up there (namely a huge Oilers flag and to put up my Sens flag) but I figured something to sit on should be my first priority. Anyway, those are my digs...I'm pretty happy with the way it's all come together. I'll post some pictures of my housewarming from last night next, as soon as I do those dishes in the kitchen and finish cleaning up.

No comments: