Sunday, May 14, 2006

Housewarming

As promised earlier today, here are some pictures from my housewarming last night. There was a much bigger turnout than I expected but that was good because I got to see everyone and we all had a good time. Thanks to everyone that came and to those that couldn't make it, don't worry, you can see the place another time soon (or look at the pictures that I posted this morning).

Welcome to my humble abode where the conversation was lively all night:





Ive and France (with Jay in the back):


Tracy checking on the baby with Andrew watching the Sens game (Marc and Sophie in the background with Tony bouncing the Yoga ball):


Not only was it my housewarming, but France's birthday is today so we had a cake for that too (Happy Birthday France!):


Ive's little brother Antonio (life of the party and expert photographer):


It isn't a party until the Donkey Konga game is broken out (look how intense the bongo action is):



Jay's classic pose while Kevin, Johanna, and Robyn relax on the new Futon:


And of course a poker game breaks out (with Wei presiding and Cora keeping an eye on him):


Well that pretty much sums it up. I know JP will be putting up his photos sometime so I'll try to link to that when I can since I didn't really get pictures with everyone.

No comments: