Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Beautiful Evening and a Beautiful Sunset

It was such a beautiful night that I decided to take a rollerblade down by the river and head down to the beach to see if I could catch the sunset. Now I'm not in the best of shape but I figured I had quite a bit of time to get down to the beach and still catch the sunset with my camera so I took a bit more of a round about route. I had to hussle and boy did it take it right out of me...but I caught the sunset just in time. Here's a few shots I managed to get from a couple different places. It sure was a beautiful sight, the pictures don't quite convey the view. And the best news, the beach looks like a great place to play volleyball :D



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that is incredible dave! i love it!!!
and i concur- last night i actually cheered for Cowtown and was sad when they lost! crazy i know!!
GO OILERS GO!
LOVE YA! MISS YOU