Monday, January 23, 2006

One week done...next one's beginning

Sorry about the lack of posting this week. For the most part, I was busy when I wasn't at work. And of course, while I was at work I couldn't be busy even though I should have been. Why, you ask? Because I didn't get a computer account until Thursday afternoon. And I didn't have a fully working account until Friday morning. At least now I can get down to work...and work I shall.

Other things taking up my time...volleyball, pool, movies, and of course catching up with friends. Oh and then there was today which was spent entirely in my pyjamas and either in front of the TV or in front of the computer. At least I was semi productive in finding some apartments to check out tomorrow and Tuesday. Hopefully I can find something by the end of the week. There are a few places that look promising but I'm still not exactly sure what I should be looking for. If anyone has any suggestions (places or qualities that I should be looking at), let me know. Anyway, it's about time for me to get to bed so I can actually get up and go to work without being rushed.

2 comments:

Llewellyn said...

I note that this post was placed exactly one minute after getting off the phone with me... glad to see that you listen to me sometimes... :P

Dave said...

Actually it was started while I was still on the phone with you. But I bumped up the timestamp to when I was almost done it so it wouldn't look like I was multitasking while on the phone :P